Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feet



Contribution by Hannah

I’ve been inspired by portraits recently. I think that people make much more interesting subjects than anything else, and that there are many possibilities when photographing people. So while walking around my home thinking of what to photograph, I realized that my family hasn’t really played a role yet (with the exception of my sister) in my photography. However, I wanted these photos to be more than just faces and portraits. Then, while I was thinking about my family and how to make them more interesting to the camera, I was photographing my cat’s paws. It then hit me. I wanted to take pictures of my family’s feet (including my cat’s paws). I think that their feet were most inspiring because of how they vary from person to person with intricate detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment