Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Landscape of Lines


Contribution by Tanner
This is a typical winter landscape in Maine. There are a few aspects of this photo that I like. The trees stand out, but I like how they are frosted with snow, which adds a soft effect to the photo. The sky adds to the overall feeling of the picture, white. Its interesting how both the power lines and the recent tire tracks both lead into one point near the end of the street. The formation of those lines draws the eye to that point.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the composition of this photograph. The snow is gorgeous and the road is a nice feature. However, it feels grungy. I wish the color was brighter so it felt more like a pretty snowday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photograph is beautiful. I wish there had been some color in the sky to make the trees really pop! And that the telephone line wasn't on the side. Great composition, however! Keep it up : )

    ReplyDelete